Monday, June 02, 2008

Camp Meeker

I have already forgotten what cities are. It is so quiet out here. NO RROMMMTATES!!!! I don't even use earplugs here and slept 9.5 hours last night.

I have a couple movies and I probably won't watch them. I have some books and I doubt I'll read them. I lost track of days and times and my memory isn't working.

I took two Golden Gate Transit buses to get here and both drivers said I had too much luggage and yet they both let me on anyway. The Golden Gate Bridge is the transfer point into the stix and waiting for a bus in Novato listening to pseudo-ghetto teenagers it claws you there is NOTHING here.

My dad's house never changes. Camp Meeker never changes. No cell phone reception. Tall trees that keep the direct sunlight away.

This will always be my purgatory.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home