Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Unquote

I just heard the obese lesbian roommate say to somebody on the phone:
"I can make bacon anytime I want."

Her brother's buying my bed! Cool. I used the magic influence words from The Definitive Book of Body Language on him. They are:

discovery
guarantee
love
proven
results
save
easy
health
money
new
safety
you

I use these words in job interviews, negotiating, in ebay listings . . . anytime I can, and they tend to work. You will love the results you get and the easy discoveries you make as these money words guarantee you new safety, health, and love. The only other thing I would add is the person's name - definitely use their first name, and also their first and last name if you have the opportunity without sounding contrived. It makes the person think you know them well.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home