Monday, May 05, 2008

Laughter in the Dark



Surely the best website I discovered this week is Dark Roasted Blend (which I found via Boing Boing, everyone's favorite "stuff" website). It's a helpful reminder that we live in fearful, fascist, conformist, and bland times. i.e. Why doesn't a random walk down the street look like this?

I think the most common car color these days is mud. Remember the gay '90s when people had neon cars and puffy pink pants? I look at cars on the road these days and they're black, white, or mud. Nowadays people who say, "What other people think about me is none of my business," are rounded up and never seen again. I care about design, and I think the larger design process must be diversified and experimental if it is to be healthy.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home