Monday, June 22, 2009

Last Post

CLICK HERE FOR MY NEW (OLD) HOME ON LIVEJOURNAL WHERE I'LL DO MY BLOGGING FROM NOW ON.

And so this is my last post. (ominous)

The last few days have been some of my best here, saying goodbye and seeing people I've accumulated over the year. Korea's okay. I wouldn't want to live here long term. It's a good place to visit, just not work.

Now I've got to finish packing.

I'll pick up the blogging thing again real soon.

Think of me and wish me safe passage in crossing the vast ocean.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat world[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood methods to generate an income online.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home